Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 3

7:00am ~ I had a major craving for water this morning. I didn't want pop. I am not hungry yet so I didn't want to make any juice yet. Which really doesn't matter because I wanted WATER. Now I have always loved water as long as it is nice and cold. We have the best water at work. I drink a lot of it there. But I admit at home I often drink pop. So I guess despite my dinner time cheating the last couple of days I am still making improvements. To bad we are down to just a couple of bottles of water left in the fridge ...


So I juiced during the day and the hubby and I went out to eat for supper. We went to a buffet and I filled up on salad and veggies. It was really really good! I did have some goodies like fried chicken and a rice krispie bar. I know I know not great choices. But I really enjoyed myself and the time I spent with my hubby.


I think I have found a happy medium in all of this. I juice during the day and eat a decent dinner at night. I am feeling a lot better then before. I don't know how to describe it. I just feel healthier. Maybe it is one of those things that you don't know how it feels until you actually feel it. But I am feeling good. I plan to continue the juicing but letting myself eat real food for dinner. Maybe some day I can go full on juice fast. But for now I am happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment