Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 2

Day 2 ~ I had to work so it was easier not to eat all day. I made a large batch of watermelon and pineapple juice. It filled me up pretty well before work. I did cheat and have a can of pop during my normal supper break. I drank it mostly because I wanted something other then water while on my break. I was out of juice at that point. I guess I should start bringing my cooler again so I can keep some juice with me. I won't have to worry about it for a few days since I have the weekend off. Plenty of time to plan.

I did give in after work and ate again. I may have to adjust this plan. I feel pretty good juicing for breakfast and lunch but by supper I am hungry and angry. I can't get it out of my head that with the Slim Fast plan you get to shakes and a sensible meal. So why can't I do that with juicing? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment