Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 1

12:00am ~ It is midnight now. Time to begin the fasting. I stopped at Burger King on my way home from work and shoveled chicken fries in my mouth. Then I washed it down with a huge pop. Right before midnight I ate a candy bar and two baby bell cheese thingies. Tiny round cheeses will be the last thing I eat for over a week. Interesting ...


7:30am ~ I am thinking I should go make something. I am not sure what yet. The only down side is the hubby didn't prep any of the fruit and veggies yesterday. So I have to do that first before juicing and finally drinking. This is why I am fat. I to lazy to make anything. Not to mention the fact that the baby won't stop touching the computer and now he is doing the ugly cry. How am I suppose to make anything with wild child going nuts? Maybe some watermelon will make him happy ... if I ever figure out how to get that thing cut open ...



12:00pm ~ Well it has been 12 hours. I am hungry but then I have not juiced for lunch yet. I was pretty full after my breakfast juice. It was good ... needed more lime. Not sure what I am going to make for lunch. Maybe I will use the broccoli. I will have to see what the hubby wants ..... lunch wasn't great but it wasn't bad either. I need to make things more sweet. That was a bit to much veggie.


2:30pm ~ Surprised by how hard I have to think about not eating. I keep thinking "Oh I better go eat something! No ... wait ... " or stopping myself from reaching over and munching on things around me for the baby. I have almost put an animal cracker in my mouth like 9 times now.



7:00pm ~ I caved and ate real food. I want to feel guilty about it but I don't. It tasted soooo good. All of the anger and frustration I was feeling went away. It was odd. I thought I should feel bad for cheating but really I just felt good for listening to myself and eating solid food when I felt like I needed it. Hmmm ....

No comments:

Post a Comment