Thursday, January 13, 2011

No jammies for me

Sad and embarrassing day. I bought 2 pairs of pajama pants last night. They were on a clearance rack. Only $7 per pair. I should have known it was to good to be true. Maybe there was a reason they were on clearance. Maybe they are not really the size they claim to be. Or maybe I just have a fat belly and need to get real with myself. *sigh*

What ever the reason the pants don't fit. Both pairs are tight. I get them to my butt and think oh crap. I yank them up and over my belly. They sausage over my middle section. I am definitely one of those people who carries a lot of her weight in the belly. You know the kind that is most likely to kill you. Oh great! UGH!

I can't decide if I want to return the pants. Or keep them as inspiration. Or just give them away to the 9 month pregnant girl at work. They will probably fit her better then they do me. Ugh! For now they sit on the kitchen table mocking me. Until I get around to cleaning off the kitchen table later.

I have four days off from work now. I love my long weekends! So hopefully I can spend some time planning healthy meals and doing my walking videos. And pumping milk! I swear breast milk making is the best diet. To bad I only make a few ounces a day now. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment