Friday, May 22, 2015

I'm back and things are scary.

I'm back and let's face it things aren't great. I'm at my absolute heaviest. Not even 9 months pregnant with any of my kids was I this heavy. I have had a "scary number" in my mind that I never wanted to reach. I blew it out of the water. I'm in pain every single day. I started treatment for severe obstructive sleep apnea right after Christmas. My TSH is all over the place. My anxiety meds aren't working as well as they were. My periods are either like a leaky faucet for 10 days or a freaking flood for 5 days. I feel like in 12 again and refuse to wear anything but black pants that time of the month. I'm miserable and I'm struggling to feel good and it sucks balls. Sooooooooooo here I go again and let's pray this time the scale goes south instead of north.

No comments:

Post a Comment